The Solution Architect’s primary responsibility is to provide deep technical expertise and comprehensive data solution architecting across the PeaksLead solution. A strong sales comprehension and ability to fluently deliver value to clients coupled with the technical know-how to architect solutions (i.e. ability to sell value to decision-maker, while having technical chops to work with implementers).
- Data & Technical Expert – strong comprehension of go-to-market systems (Marketing Automation, CRM, External Databases, etc.) and ability to provide solutions for how PeaksLead data can augment/integrate into clients’ infrastructure
- Customer Facing – play a critical role in providing guidance, expertise, and solutions to clients with complex GTM infrastructure.
- Creative and Logical – analytically minded professional with creative out-of-the-box problem-solving
- Consulting Expertise – ability to navigate lengthy sales cycles and conduct discovery workshops
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Salesforce.com certified
- SQL/Database language
- API knowledge
- Accredited sales methodologies/training programs