This role will report to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for producing high-quality and engaging content (i.e., eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, webinars, blog posts, and more) with a focus on accelerating the buyer journey. You will own creating and optimizing full-funnel content campaigns to support lead generation. This position will work closely with the demand generation teams.
- Ensure content is compelling, high-quality, entertaining, educational, and appeals to the target audience while driving conversion.
- Project manage content production from ideation to distribution.
- Create, edit, and optimize full-funnel content (i.e., blog posts, infographics, eBooks, whitepapers, webinars, reports, and more) to accelerate the buyer journey and fuel lead generation.
- Analyze content performance and make data-driven decisions to maximize content impact.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to produce campaign content to achieve growth objectives.
- Implement a consistent and cohesive PeaksLead brand identity across all content.
- Foster a culture that thrives on creativity, curiosity, and continuous learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Exceptional ability to tell high-quality, in-depth stories that educate and resonate with target audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface between marketing, creative, and go-to-market teams.
- Growth mindset with a willingness to receive and provide feedback to improve copy, content strategies, and asset development.
- Well-organized with excellent planning and project management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment (prior agency experience is a nice-to-have).
- Commitment to stay on top of emerging content marketing trends.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills.